SMRPG Distorted Parade SMRPG Distorted Parade

Just perfect!

This is awesome and it sounds perfect, I can just picture smithy smashing this 3 Lt's for failing to do their jobs right now. Also now you have a review for your song. :D

Pokemon Champ. Lance Symphony Pokemon Champ. Lance Symphony

Better watch your mail...

Because nintendo might just want to use this in the new HG/SS games. I rember a time when I had gone against lance for my frist time, and the many times of having to plan out exactly how to use attacks and items to make sure i didint lose. Brought back a lot of memories. Keep up the good work.

PKMN: Siliph Co. PKMN: Siliph Co.

THAT WAS EPIC

Brought back many memories of trying to figure out that damn spinning panel layout that was in the building, and also one last question, IF ITS A F***ING BIG BISNEUSS BUILDING WHY DOSENT IT HAVE AND ELEVATOR THAT GOES ALL THE WAY TO THE TOP??? I hated having to climb about 7 floors of battles just to find out I hit a dead end, also the elevator that goes only 1 floor up to Giovanni doesn't count. But still the best thing I have herd all day.

Lucky Number - Pokemon G&S Lucky Number - Pokemon G&S

Its true

I find its afrist for this one, i also think a bit more drums also. Also there is only one way to win the lccky numbe show, with a game shark to modify the number, i have done it you win a master ball as frist prize, they have an infanate amout.

funkyjunky responds:

Nah I never won!
Couldnt afford a Gameshark I spent all my money on Pokemon Cards (Oh the Shame)

Thanks for the review, You ideas have been noted :)

FJ

Pokemon G/S: Bicycle Pokemon G/S: Bicycle

Intersting

This is new version of it i havent heard yet, its good. I rember the orignal one would get suck in my head. Thly thing tht annoye me is that when you had to go ina came or a gaurd house or somthing like that you had to get off it, what's so bad about riding you bike through a gaurd house? I mean common.

Super Mario RPG: Boss Rush Super Mario RPG: Boss Rush

You did it

I must say that you made my day perfect with this song, it's ones of my favorites.
Just a bit slow between one of the spots.

Joshy676 responds:

It's not so much that it's slow; there's a phrase in the song so low in pitch at the start of it that a "guitar" is just naturally not capable of reaching -- not to mention it's a polyrhythm over the main groove. So hearing only a part of it is going to sound like it slows down.

Thanks for your review.